Wednesday, March 16, 2011

Water.... Water....Water............Whats your colour

Dear Friends,

I am going write about the water crisis in India in general and Jharkhand in particular. There is huge shortage of water going to happen in Jharkhand this year. In my recent visit, I have found that in many parts of the state at least half of the ponds and wells are dried up. Ground water has really gone down....firstly because of less rain in that region in last few years.

I would like to request every citizen of Jharkhand and particularly CMs to concentrate finding solution for water problem rather than industrialization of Jharkhand. Everyone know the importance of water........as these factors are the necessary conditions for industries to be developed.

I am not providing any evidence, but my eyes are witness.....if we don't care for our future now, then we can not dream for our future for long. In many places of Jharkhand I saw that, ponds and wells are being dug up in plateau and hilly regions where one can not find water....no matter big effort he puts on.

Please plant the trees save the trees and try to understand the cyclical phenomenon of weather. My point says that there is no global warming, but it is just the cyclical phenomenon of environment. For example, recently, we heard that earth leaned some degree to it's axis after Fukushima earthquake-that is, this is the way earth will keep on changing it position, so it will start affecting the weather. I mean hot places will keep on cooling and vice-versa. I mean, it will keep on changing so of course we can not stop it, but what we can do is.............we can make it slow..................thank you

No comments:

Post a Comment